Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Molly Margaret O'Keefe


I met Molly O'keefe at Oakbrook Community Church. I first saw her on stage with me dancing in this program called "Kidstuf." I was asking myself, who is that? After "Kidstuf" rehearsal, I got a chance to meet Molly. Griffin Miller, her boyfriend at the time and my friend, introduced me to her. She was sitting on the couch with her friends, Abby and Hannah, whom of which I already knew. Well, Griffin introduced her to me because he saw me starring at her during rehearsal. I said hey and she replied back. I had to go teach a small group so I couldn't stay long. After Upstreet, "Kidstuf" was about to go on. I caught her starring at me. :) I was starring at he right back in her eyes. Then I lost my place in the dance and she giggled. :) I was going to talk to her after "Kidstuf," but she had already left. That's how I met Molly O'Keefe. :))))) I Love You Like A Sister Molly!!!! <3

No comments: