Monday, June 9, 2008

The Lake Week 1




Lake Manitou is the name and having fun is its game. I have fun at Lake Manitou. I go every weekend with my family because my grandma and grandpa has a cottage type house up there in Rochester, Indiana. I go skiing and tubing, but I haven't tried wake-boarding yet and I don't plan on twisting my ankle. :) . We also play with friends next door. They live in Fishers, Indiana. We play base tag every night. We tube together. We want to go skiing and get all of us up at once, but haven't gotten there yet. This lake is a fun place to hang out and just invite people and friends up with you, which is what I plan to do. This weekend was a blast! I got up out of the water on one ski. I can do the solemn skiing course, but it was too bumpy for me to turn. Plus, my ski wouldn't turn in the choppy water anyways. Besides skiing, we also went out in the water tubing. Tubing is a blast! You fly up in the air, get whipped, and fall into the water either skipping across the water or fall feet first (that's always me [the last 2 choices I just explained.]) This weekend was a blast, as you can see. Tune in for next weekend and look at my next entry for The Lake Week 2!

No comments: