Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Lake Weekend 2



This weekend at the lake was fun and exciting. We left for Lake Manitou on Friday. On Saturday, I pretty much just rode my bike around the neighborhood and we went skiing once. We didn't go tubing this weekend because of various reasons, for one, I didn't feel like it. Who knows what the other reasons are. We didn't go on Sunday because I didn't feel like it and my step-dad likes to watch the race. On that same day, a huge storm came through, so Megan and Michael Dezelan told Weston, my little brother, and I to come right over after we were done eating dinner and come down to their basement. We asked why the basement had to be where we were going to hang out and they said because they were afraid of the storm that was coming through. The storm was horrible! You couldn't see the lake at all. The good news was that there weren't any tornado warnings and/or watches around the state. So, we were all good. :) . We went skiing before that and Todd, my step-dad, went skiing after the storm. Pretty fun-filled weekend I would say. It was fun, but at some parts, boring. :)

No comments: